Tuesday 21 January 2014

Emailing different companies.

I thought i should do some more research, so i emailed a few people from different organisations that are involved in animal conservation and saving animals from extinction.
I emailed:
WWF
Endangered species international
Chester Zoo
WCS

This is what i said:

Hi there,

My name is Emily and I am currently studying Graphic Design at Central Bedfordshire College.
I have recently been assigned a new brief in which we have to design a leaflet and billboard for an Eco Farm, and the subject i have chosen is Conservation and wildlife. 

I was just querying as to whether you could help me in anyway by sending me some information about what you do, leaflets you supply, or any other information you could give to me.

Many Thanks,
Emily Georgakis
Central Beds College

No comments:

Post a Comment